Unfortunately, the Taos Avalanche Center will be shutting down for the season. Road access has been closed to the main trailhead in the area. Out of respect to the Village of Taos Ski Valley and their wishes during this time we have decided to shut down, as we don't have access to make observations to produce forecasts. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at email@example.com or call me at 781-572-5631. Stay safe, take care of yourself and others.
Want to help the Taos Avalanche Center? Here are some easy ways:
- Send your backcountry observations to TAC from our observations page.
- Tell all your friends and coworkers about the TAC.
- Show up to TAC fundraising events and talks. For events visit our home page (www.taosavalanchecenter.org).
- Donate directly to TAC via paypal through the link on our home page (www.taosavalanchecenter.org).
- Help TAC start an endowment with a major gift to insure the long-term survival of this program. Email Andy Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Taos Avalanche Center Board of Directors